► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Thailand.
Thailand is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia, and for a reason. You can find almost anything here: crystal blue beaches, thick jungle, great food, cheap beach front bungalows and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. There is something for every interest and every budget.
As the only Southeast Asian country never to be colonized, it is also studded with incredible cultural and historical sites, including ruins that stretch back hundreds of years. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential identity with its own unique culture and history and a carefree people famed for their smiles.
The only trouble with planning a trip to Thailand is narrowing things down to a few sights. It helps to start with the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand, which include:
10. Similan Islands
9. Full Moon Party at Haad Rin
8. Thai-Burma Railway (Death Railway)
7. Ayutthaya Historical Park
6. Mu Ko Chang National Park
5. Northern Hill Tribes
3. Grand Palace
2. Phang Nga Bay
1. Ko Phi Phi
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Từ vựng tiếng Anh thông dụng khi đi du lịch Thái Lan | Hochay | Từ vựng tiếng Anh
- Du lịch Cao Nguyên Đồng Cao Bắc Giang | Du lịch Bắc Giang
- 🦑 Câu mực đêm ở PHÚ QUỐC – ăn hải sản chợ đêm Phú Quốc | DU LỊCH PHÚ QUỐC (1/3) Hoa N Don
- LỄ TỔNG KẾT KHÓA TU THIỀN CHÙA TỪ TÂN
- Danang Golden Bay Hotel – Best Hotel in Danang | 다낭 골든 베이 호텔-다낭 최고의 호텔