iWriter is an all-encompassing content writing service that has a huge community of writers and publishers alike. As a publisher, you can get articles written, new webpage content, product descriptions, eBooks, article rewrites – pretty much anything you like. As a content writer you can select from a wide range of projects that publishers have created and earn up to $15 per post – not bad.
In this review I will cover the following:
– What is iWriter.com and what does it offer to webmasters and content writers.
– What is the quality of the content that you get from the service.
– How you can get started with iWriter.
– How to add funds into your account and create new projects.
– How to download your completed articles.