This video is going to be dedicated to people who may have heard of Hana Kimura and never seen a wrestling match especially one involving her promotion WWR Stardom and wrestling fans who have never seen her wrestle.
This is to spread awareness about her love and passion for her craft in pro wrestling as she only ever joined Terrace House to find love and garner people to watching her and her co-workers perform.
I hope you gain a sense of appreciation for her by watching this if nothing else.
Please share this video with any non-wrestling fan whom may have heard of her to get her message out and pay your condolensces in the comments by dropping a “Yes Sir!” one of her catchphrases.
“Everyone is Different. Everyone is Special.”
– Hana Kimura
We’re going to miss you.
And if you are ever for any reason feeling those thoughts she may have been feeling that drove her to this act, then please click this link and call any of the following numbers within your region:
Also show even further support by going to her home promotion Stardom and giving some of their content a watch:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên bán đất Buôn Ma Thuột giữa mùa dịch không?
- Ưu điểm của việc chuyển đổi bản trình bày sang video
- Lý do Quân Vương Bất Diệt của Lee Min Ho sẽ thống trị màn ảnh sau Itaewon Class|Hóng Cbiz
- THẾ GIỚI HÔN NHÂN – The World Of The Married (2020) Tập 11, Tập 12 Vietsub HD
- TXT (투모로우바이투게더) – Eternally' Lyrics (Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng)