In today video, We would like to bring you a special coffee, it is egg coffee, or “cà phê trứng” – in Vietnamese. Which is a creamy soft, meringue-like egg white foam is perched on dense Vietnamese coffee.
If you find yourself in Hanoi and want to try the egg coffee above, it is from Giang Coffee, 39 Nguyen Huu Huan street, in the Old Quarter. And it was fabulous. Presently making the coffee at Giang Coffee is Nguyen Van Dao, whose father invented the drink in the mid 1900s when he worked at Hanoi’s Sofitel Legend Metropole hotel.
– Try at: Giang Coffee, 39 Nguyen Huu Huan street, Hanoi.
– Google map:
– Price: 30.000vnd ~ $1.2
Any questions about Hanoi? Drop a line with your comment, we’ll answer all your questions !!
Copyright: Hanoi Vietnam – Food & Travel
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Từ vựng tiếng Anh thông dụng khi đi du lịch Thái Lan | Hochay | Từ vựng tiếng Anh
- Du lịch Cao Nguyên Đồng Cao Bắc Giang | Du lịch Bắc Giang
- 🦑 Câu mực đêm ở PHÚ QUỐC – ăn hải sản chợ đêm Phú Quốc | DU LỊCH PHÚ QUỐC (1/3) Hoa N Don
- LỄ TỔNG KẾT KHÓA TU THIỀN CHÙA TỪ TÂN
- Danang Golden Bay Hotel – Best Hotel in Danang | 다낭 골든 베이 호텔-다낭 최고의 호텔