Quang cảnh chùa Quán sứ! Travel, Beatiful scene pagoda in Quan su, viet Nam Pagoda

1
14



Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
– There are two ways to get enough:

One is to continue to accumulate more and more,

The other to desire less. – G.K. Chesterton
Travel in viet nam is feeling happy in many nice scene
Library in the pagoda Quan su , viet namm many books
Travel viet nam and looking pagoda quan su
1 chút lạnh cộng 1 chút nắng,
– The origin of the pagoda can be traced to the stupa (3rd century BCE). The stupa, a dome shaped monument, was used as a commemorative monument associated with storing sacred relics.[9] In East Asia, the architecture of Chinese towers and Chinese pavilions blended into pagoda architecture, eventually also spreading to Southeast Asia. The pagoda’s original purpose was to house relics and sacred writings. This purpose was popularized due to the efforts of Buddhist missionaries, pilgrims, rulers, and ordinary devotees to seek out, distribute, and extol Buddhist relics.

On the other side, the stupa emerged as a distinctive style of Newa architecture of Nepal and was adopted in Southeastand East Asia. Nepali architect Araniko visited China and shared his skills to build stupa buildings in China.

These buildings (pagoda, stupa) became prominent as Buddhist monuments used for enshrining sacred relics

Happy time in pagoda! Chùa quán sứ, và thư viện Chùa Quán sứ, trưa mùa đông có nắng
Lịch sửSửa đổi

Chùa Quán Sứ được xây dựng vào thế kỷ 15. Nguyên xưa ở phường Cổ Vũ chưa có chùa, chỉ có mấy gian nhà tranh ở phía Nam, dân làng dùng làm chỗ tế thần cầu yên gọi là xóm An Tập. Theo sách Hoàng Lê Nhất Thống Chí, vào thời vua Lê Thế Tông, các nước Chiêm Thành, Ai Laothường cử sứ giả sang triều cống Việt Nam. Nhà vua cho dựng một tòa nhà gọi là Quán Sứ để tiếp đón các sứ thần đến Thăng Long. Vì sứ thần các nước này đều sùng đạo Phật nên lại dựng thêm một ngôi chùa cũng nằm trong khuôn viên Quán Sứ để họ có điều kiện hành lễ. Thời gian đã xóa đi dấu khu nhà Quán Sứ nhưng ngôi chùa thì vẫn tồn tại.

Theo bài văn của Tiến sĩ Lê Duy Trungkhắc trên tấm bia dựng năm 1855, vào đầu đời Gia Long (1802-1819) chùa gần đồn Hậu Quân. Đến năm 1822, chùa được sửa sang để làm chỗ lễ bái cho quân nhân ở đồn này. Khi quân ở đồn này rút đi, chùa được trả lại cho dân làng. Nhà sư Thanh Phương trụ trì ở chùa lúc đó mới làm thêm các hành lang, tô tượng, đúc chuông. Tiền đường của chùa thờ Phật, còn hậu đường thờ vị quốc sư Minh Không thời Nhà Lý.

Năm 1934, Tổng hội Phật giáo Bắc Kỳ thành lập, chùa Quán Sứ được chọn làm trụ sở trung ương. Năm 1942 chùa đã được xây dựng lại theo bản thiết kế của hai kiến trúc sư Nguyễn Ngọc Ngoạn và Nguyễn Xuân Tùng do chính Tổ Vĩnh Nghiêm duyệt.

Nguồn: https://offkilterbike.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://offkilterbike.com/du-lich/

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here